September 29, 2008

rad plaid

I happened to be in the neighborhood of my tailor one day and I suddenly had the impulse to have a pair of plaid pants made.  Here they are:

with Topman t-shirt and French Connection lace-ups

plus tailor-made navy blazer

• DaisyChain
    September 29th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

I really adore those trousers.

• designerman
    September 29th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

thanks for coming my by blog!

love the plaid pants ;)

• Susanna-Cole
    September 29th, 2008 at 3:39 pm

Oh I like them! You know people are all over plaid shirts right now, plaid is making it big, however I love that you make plaid orginial all over again by wearing plaid pants instead of a plaid shirt! :)

And in reply to your comment, I suppose heels are a big debate. For me personally I’ve grown to like them, putting on a pair of heels makes me completely change the way I walk. For some reason I can only walk confidently with my head held up, and a bounce in my step in heels… somehow when I wear sneakers (though I love them too) I tend to walk like a boy! haha :P

xoxo,
    S-C

• Álex , fast-fashion
    September 29th, 2008 at 3:50 pm

i like your blog & outfites!!!!

• ♥ fashion chalet
    September 29th, 2008 at 4:36 pm

I like the plaid on you.

xo/ fashion chalet

• Krystal
    September 29th, 2008 at 8:30 pm

LOVE this look, I just found your blog, and woo, I love it.

xx
    K.

• crispulo
    September 30th, 2008 at 2:00 am

omg i love! i’m thinking of having plaid pants made din eh! did you buy the fabric yourself? it looks awesome! sa toppers din ba? cos no matter how much i keep on telling my tailor to make the cut slimmer, he still makes the pants straight. LOL.

• izzydore
    September 30th, 2008 at 4:16 am

bj: Yes, it’s from Toppers, and the fabric comes with the price. My tailor, Mang Jun, is an expert when it comes to fit, and when I want a particular style, I get really down to the detail with him; as in i give him exact measurements. I’m always there, we can meet up if you want! Picking out fabrics is such a joy.

• LENORENEVERMORE
    September 30th, 2008 at 5:03 am

How nice to have clothes tailored to fit & measure to your size…lovely plaid, understated elegance. I see that u visited designermanof WhatIsawtoday…I'm in his blog support… Richard is a very sweet man!

• Susanna-Cole
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:44 am

Thanks for your comment! Well said :) It’s true that so often, while we need usually need some sort government, there have been many many governments and people of power who have caused and done much harm and who are not doing the right thing for the people at all.

Aw, well I’m glad you think so! I know some guys who don’t like a girl in heels, so I guess it goes both ways! :P

xoxo,
    S-C

• Caroline
    September 30th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

i love to see a guy with good style!

• Wax
    October 3rd, 2008 at 11:11 am

Izzy, where is Topper’s located? I want my own custom-made plaid pants too! Haha :D

• JEYQ
    October 14th, 2008 at 11:38 pm

OH i love the pants so much! where do you live by the way? haha i wish i could have a tailor in my vicinity.