November 18, 2008

Déjà Vu

The number of similarities was just too funny to pass up:

on Omotesando, Oct. 29, 2008.
from Tailorable, seen on Swedish site Modeman today
Tailorable is a Korean label launched in 2007, offering suits and shirts based on bespoke tailoring, and pretty good shoes too, all at a reasonable price.  The clothes seem to fit impeccably.
I also love the way they style their clothing.  I mean, it’s nothing ground-breaking, but it’s just the right amount of crazy that an average guy can tolerate and successfully pull off.  Quite do-able stuff.

the plaid blazer, a definite next project.

I find suede shoes in this particular shade of brown extremely versatile.

I’m also due for getting properly-fitting khakis.  I think I’ll try having them cut at this length.
They also have an e-shop. Check it out, pretty good stuff!

• Frederic
    November 19th, 2008 at 8:27 pm

so cool and british..

• IAMTHEANGELNEGRO
    November 21st, 2008 at 3:11 pm

BEAUTY AND COOL, (ARQUITECTURE AND YOUR STYLE)

LUKY……..
    ….BEY…..
    AND….KISES

• Nature Grafitti
    November 22nd, 2008 at 12:25 am

i love menswear.

if i were male, i would wear all of these pieces ;)

• Jai
    November 23rd, 2008 at 7:44 pm

Hi! May I know where you bought your suit? Looks so dandy! Is it available locally? :)

• izzydore
    November 23rd, 2008 at 9:52 pm

Thank you, Jai. I had the suit made by my tailor in Katipunan. The name of the place is Toppers. Look for Mang Jun, he owns the place. He is one heck of a tailor.

• Wax
    November 24th, 2008 at 6:20 am

hey izzy! it’s me, wax. might drop by Topper’s this week. can I get their contact number? :)

• Jai
    November 24th, 2008 at 10:28 am

Oh cool. How much did Mang Jun charge you for the blazer and pants?

• izzydore
    November 24th, 2008 at 10:45 am

Jai: It really depends on the style and the material. Plus for my blazer, I supplied the buttons, which were a little pricey. You can call them up at 4367938 to ask for a more accurate quotation on whatever you want made :)
    I see you’re an anonymous commenter, Jai. Do tell me where youre from and what you do! So I don’t feel like im talking to a robot hahaha