January 14, 2009
Ever the master of understated, laid-back, sexy French chic, Jean Touitou once again knocks the sock off of APC fans the world over with his Spring 2009 collection. APC maintains a cult following of a few people who see past the seemingly plain and basic clothes and actually “get” it. Yeah, yeah, one might argue that a huge chunk of APC’s appeal is the styling (of their lookbooks in particular), but consider me sold!
1. denim jackets, both the shorter and the longer one (looks #4 and #7) – the epitome of late eighties early nineties cool, they seem to fit exceptionally well!
2. varsity jacket (look #5) – the statement piece of the collection, must have it
3. what seems to be heather gray tailored shorts (look #7) – whatever it is, I must have it
4. low three-button cardigan (look #8)
5. navy jumpsuit (look #6) – can’t have enough of those!
*to be fulfilled when the Spring 09 collection goes on sale in Fall 09 or even Spring 10!