July 8, 2010

I wish for lizard

I’m blogging about this in the sincerest hopes that the stars align in my favor and this beauty below lands on my wrist, eventually.
Hermes Kelly Dog cuff in ombre lizard and gold hardware
From past experience, when I do blog about something I really really want, it usually comes to me, albeit two years late. The Hermes Kelly Dog bracelet is the ubiquitous Collier de Chien‘s quieter cousin, and in the gray ombre lizard + gold hardware, it’s neutral yet it exudes a lot of character.
I walked out of Hermes, mesmerized by the ringlets on the skin.
Photos above taken with an iPhone camera and livened up with a bit of iPhoto. Not bad eh?
In need of a jewelry gift idea? Check out the diamond necklaces here.

• Gon
    July 8th, 2010 at 8:09 pm

I like it! I always loved Hermes bracelets. They're so simple yet so chic and so so right!
    Nice pic!

xx,
    Dimogonda

• Gian Cruz
    July 9th, 2010 at 7:56 am

Which reminds me how the other day I was wanting a scarf from Hermes but sadly the selection here in Manila is hardly any good! haha

And I've been much too fascinated with Veronique Nichanian's work for Hermes! Hello to grown-up taste! haha
    It couldn't be bad… it only means I'm growing up and getting older! haha

• Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream
    July 9th, 2010 at 9:25 pm

love your style! and i especially love how you DIY-ed those washers and coins on your collar….whoaw!!!

definitely following…

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

• kashmirstorz
    July 10th, 2010 at 3:24 am

Hermes products are always stylish and unique, even their scarves are fascination

• Philip Acharon Lapinid IV
    July 13th, 2010 at 8:58 am

I love everything in your blog. from your outfit posts to your DIYs. so rad. following you.

Fashion Toy Gun

July 30th, 2010 at 4:21 am

Hi!

How much was it retailing for? And which hermes store did you find it at?? :)